DM1240 X-ray Sulfur-Calcium Iron Analyzer
DM1240 X-ray sulfur-calcium iron analyzer is a quantitative analysis instrument, mainly used for the analysis of SO3, CaO and Fe2O3 in cement raw materials, clinker and cement. The analyzer can measure 3 compositions simultaneously. It is convenient to control quality of clinker by measuring the content of SO3, CaO and Fe2O3 in raw materials, determine the doping amount of mixed material by measuring the content of CaO in clinker and cement, control quality of cement by measuring content of SO3.
- DM1240 sulfur-calcium iron analyzer is designed for analyzing the content of SO3, CaO, and Fe2O3 by calibration curve.
- Analysis range: SO3max-SO3min≤5%, CaOmax-CaOmin≤7%, Fe2O3max-Fe2O3min≤5%
- Linearity error: SO3: ±0.11%, CaO: ±0.18%, Fe2O3: ±0.10%
- Analysis time: 30×n seconds (n is a natural number), the recommended value is 60 seconds
- Analysis accuracy: SSO3≤0.05%, SCaO≤0.09%, SFe2O3≤0.05%.
- Temperature stability: absolute drift in the range of 5 to 40°C
∣△SO3∣≤0.05%, ∣△CaO ∣≤0.09%, ∣△Fe2O3∣≤0.10%
- Use condition: working temperature 5~40°C, relative humidity ≤85% (30°C), power supply 220V±20V, 50Hz
- Power consumption: ≤50W
- Size and weight: 470×365×130mm, 15kg