TBT provides various testing equipment for civil engineering and laboratory use. Our products can be widely used in various engineer projects including municipal, architectural, highway, bridge, tunnel, railway, railway,cement factory, aerospace etc.
Our testing equipment can be divided into following categories by application fields:
- Asphalt testing equipment: gives the ability to design and test the paving materials used in road, bridge, or airport runway. The testing equipment also undertakes pavement testing on highways and airport runways to ensure compliance with quality and performance specifications.
- Concrete testing equipment: measures the strength and consistency of concrete material and evaluates its quality for use in existing structures or new construction. It is necessary in construction projects such as reservoirs, dams, tunnels, and railways. Meanwhile, concrete testing equipment can help determine ideal mix ratios to achieve optimal performance of building materials.
- Cement testing equipment: is widely used to test characteristics of cement, mortar and grout to assure predictable performance in final mix batches of concrete and masonry products. It is necessary in construction projects such as reservoirs, dams, tunnels, and railways. Besides, cement testing equipment is able to help determine ideal mix ratios in order to achieve optimal performance of building materials.
- Metal testing machine: plays a crucial role in determining physical properties of cement and concrete. It is also suitable for strength tests on steel strands used in bridge, construction, hydropower and geotechnical engineering.
- Non-metal testing equipment: aims to determine mechanical properties of materials in tensile test, tearing test, peeling test and more.
- Soil testing equipment: is designed to test mechanical characteristics of the soil on your construction site, for maximum quality and safety of your project.
- Universal testing machines: it can test the physical properties of common engineer materials, components and products.